Partner with us!
Is your organisation, business or tertiary institution on the cutting edge and leading the way in your industry?
From 2020, Loyola Catholic Trade Training Centre Mount Druitt and McCarthy Catholic Trade Training Centre Emu Plains will become campuses of a new school with a new approach: CathWest Innovation College.
Alongside the existing trade training options, CathWest Innovation College will also offer innovative new pathways for students.
Business mentoring, industry partnership opportunities, work placements and recognised qualifications will support the development of skills for success.
How can businesses partner with CathWest?
Guide students in their learning to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
Involve students in the development of one of your short-term or long-term projects to solve real problems.
Provide industry-based experiences where students can gain relevant industry knowledge and skills.
Grow your talent base through our internship program for senior students
Help bridge the skill gaps in industry.
Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Offer students a school-based traineeship or apprenticeship while they are studying at CathWest.
What are the benefits of partnering with CathWest?
- be part of a major educational shift in thinking about what schools can be for young people
- create real world learning experiences for students
- play a role in building the workforce of the future through mentoring
- target potential employees
- build brand awareness for your company through promotion on the CEDP website, Facebook page, networking and sponsorship programs
- strengthen your company’s corporate and social responsibility.
How will CathWest support your business?
- you will have a single point of contact - Judy Smith Manager Entrepreneurial Partnerships
- CathWest will monitor and support students throughout the business experience
- students will be supported to ensure they are ‘work ready’- each student will need to complete a student profile before attending a business
- CathWest will offer a mentor program for our business partners to equip business managers and/or staff with the skills to work with young people.
Ready to get started?
Are you interested in partnering with us in this ground-breaking education initiative?
Contact us today to learn more:
Manager Entrepreneurial Partnerships
Mobile: 0447 324 455
Learn how our partners are working with students at CathWest
Training our staff on Microsoft programs to deliver the courses to our Inquiry Pathway students.
Business mentors to our students.
Offer courses at Microsoft for students.
Parramatta City Council
Present to students about local government problems.
Offer support via email and phone for problem solving projects.
Offer opportunities to work with people within the council.
Sydney’s leading landmark destination for entertainment, fitness, lifestyle and accommodation West HQ are offering school-based apprenticeships in commercial cookery as well as work placement in various areas of business, marketing, fitness, IT, tourism and event management.
Offering industry immersion with students through a work experience program. An industry expert also works with our students to solve real problems relating to robotics and automation.