BECOME A PARTNER
How businesses can partner with CathWest.
Is your organisation, business or tertiary institution on the cutting edge and leading the way in your industry?
Business mentoring, industry partnership opportunities, work placements and recognised qualifications will support the development of skills for success.
HOW CAN BUSINESSES PARTNER WITH CATHWEST?
The benefits of partnering with CathWest
- be part of a major educational shift in thinking about what schools can be for young people
- create real world learning experiences for students
- play a role in building the workforce of the future through mentoring
- target potential employees
- build brand awareness for your company through promotion on the CSPD website, Facebook page, networking and sponsorship programs
- strengthen your company’s corporate and social responsibility.
How will CathWest support your business?
- you will have a single point of contact - Judy Smith Manager Entrepreneurial Partnerships
- CathWest will monitor and support students throughout the business experience
- students will be supported to ensure they are ‘work ready’- each student will need to complete a student profile before attending a business
- CathWest will offer a mentor program for our business partners to equip business managers and/or staff with the skills to work with young people.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Are you interested in partnering with us in this ground-breaking education initiative?
To learn more contact Judy Smith, Manager Entrepreneurial Partnerships, on 0447 324 455 or send a message.
HOW OUR PARTNERS ARE WORKING WITH STUDENTS AT CATHWEST
Training our staff on Microsoft programs to deliver the courses to our Inquiry Pathway students.
Business mentors to our students.
Offer courses at Microsoft for students.
PARRAMATTA CITY COUNCIL
PARRAMATTA CITY COUNCIL
Present to students about local government problems.
Offer support via email and phone for problem solving projects.
Offer opportunities to work with people within the council.
CROWN RESORTS LTD
BLACKTOWN CITY COUNCIL
WESTERN SYDNEY WOMEN
Sydney’s leading landmark destination for entertainment, fitness, lifestyle and accommodation West HQ are offering school-based apprenticeships in commercial cookery as well as work placement in various areas of business, marketing, fitness, IT, tourism and event management.
Offering industry immersion with students through a work experience program. An industry expert also works with our students to solve real problems relating to robotics and automation.